2021 COMMUNITY IMPACT FELLOWSHIP
HUMAN CENTERED APPROACH TO ADDRESSING COMPLEX DESIGN CHALLENGES
- Build a shared connection among Fellowship participants, including knowledge of each other’s projects and between participants and Ford Fund.
- Explore and build potential collaborative efforts among the Fellows and their projects.
- Develop novice-level knowledge of Design Thinking framework, mindsets, tools and methods.
- Design and structure each of the five (5) essential elements for successful implementation.
- Refine the structure and implementation plans for each of the essential elements in order to initiate them.
IFFA KAZI DAVIS
Iffa uses Design Thinking to empower organizations to develop and advance innovative programs, strategic plans, and diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) initiatives. Iffa enjoys designing and facilitating Design Thinking experiences that focus on social impact.